Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:50 AM CDT
All clinics and services are open during normal hours.
|Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System||Normal Hours|
|Baton Rouge VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Bogalusa VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Dental Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Franklin VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Hammond VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Houma VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Mental Health Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|New Orleans Veterans Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Slidell VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
|St. John VA Outpatient Clinic||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-935-8387
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-935-8387
- Media Inquiries: 1-225-252-7122
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 1-800-935-8387
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-935-8387
- Staff Locator: 1-800-935-8387
- Telephone Care: 1-800-935-8387
In the event of evacuation, you should consider:
- Keep a 15-day supply of medication and supplies on hand. Do not allow your supply to go below 15 days.
- For medications that require refrigeration - have a small portable cooler or ice chest ready for easy transport.
- Bring prescription bottles - whether full or empty - of all medications that you are currently taking.
- For urgent care needs that require continuing care while you are evacuated, please call 1-800-507-4571.