Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System
Baton Rouge VA Outpatient Clinic
Hour of operation
Clinic: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
Laboratory: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Pharmacy: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
For prescription refills, call the telephone ordering system using a touchtone phone by dialing 1-800-935-8387. My HeatheVet users can also order prescriptions online at www.myhealth.va.gov. Patients on long-term medications are asked to use one of these automated options for medication renewal. Please reorder your medications at least 2 weeks before the date you will run out. A pharmacist is available on site for consulation and for processing of urgent, short-term medications.
- From the South:Take I-10 West to Baton Rouge, take exit #160 ESSEN LANE/LA-3064 . Go 0.4 miles to ESSEN LANE/LA-3064 and turn left. Go 0.2 miles to ESSEN PARK and turn left.
- From the North:Take I-49 South to I-10 East toward Baton Rouge. Take exit #160 ESSEN LANE /LA-3064W. Go 0.4 miles and turn left on ESSEN PARK AVENUE. Approximately 0.1 mile to clinic.
- From the West:Take I-10 East to Baton Rouge, take exit #160 ESSEN LANE/LA-3064 toward ONE CALAIS AVE./HOSPITAL. Go 0.4 miles and turn left on ESSEN PARK Lane. Approximately 0.1 mile to clinic.
- From the East:Take I-12 WEST/HAMMOND/BATON ROUGE/I-59 NORTH/HATTIESBURG. Merge onto I-10 E via EXIT 1A toward NEW ORLEANS. Merge onto ESSEN LN / LA-3064 W via EXIT 160 toward ONE CALAIS AVE / HOSPITAL. Turn LEFT onto ESSEN PARK. Approximately 0.1 mile to clinic.
- Free parking on premises.
- Yellow Cab of Baton Rouge*
Phone Number: (225) 926-6400
- Lucky Taxi
Phone Number: (225) 247-2803
- Bayou Taxi
Phone Number: (225) 274-0608
* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. The link will open in a new window.
7968 Essen Park Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
7:30 a. m.